IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES
Last updated: 12/18/2020
In addition to our online live streaming classes, KMC Fort Lauderdale offer in-person attendance at select classes and events(Thursday 7pm and Sundays PWP 11am, Saturdays workshops)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ before attending class:
To be able to have people join into our classes in-person in a safe way for both our volunteers and the class attendees, we are following the guidelines of Florida state and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). https://www.cdc.gov/
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Social Distancing: we have prepared our meditation room so that all seats 6 feet apart
- Mask Requirements: anyone who enters the center will be required to wear a well fitted mask at all times
- Hand Sanitizing: we will provide hand sanitizer upon check in. The bathroom will also be available to wash your hands if you prefer
- Air Purifiers: we have two HEPA filter air purifiers which will be on before, during and after each class.
- Temperature Checks: we will be checking everyone’s temperature upon check in with a contactless Forehead Thermometer
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas
In-Person Attendance Guidelines
- You must register in advance if you want to attend in person. Limited seating is available.
- Do not attend in-person if you:
- have symptoms of or have tested positive with COVID-19 over the past 14 days
- have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or
- have traveled from a place that is subject to a mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Please read this questionnaire to screen yourself for symptoms
- Out of consideration for others, please:
- Please read guidelines in the premises
- Wear your masks at all times
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Practice social distancing at all times while onsite
Please be advised:
- A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting KMC Fort Lauderdale, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC Fort Lauderdale requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed above at KMC Fort Lauderdale. We reserve the right to request that visitors who are not following these guidelines leave the premises.
Covid-19 Waiver for Individuals Coming Onsite to KMC Fort Lauderdale
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. As a result, the federal government, Florida State, and local governments and agencies have put in place regulations and guidance for religious organizations to follow for group gatherings. We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all regulations and ensure your safety. We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By participating in programs, events, classes, services and activities of Kadampa Meditation Center Fort Lauderdale a branch of Kadampa Meditation center Florida, you agree to the following:
On behalf of yourself and your children, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Kadampa Meditation Center Fort Lauderdale a branch of Kadampa Mediattion center Florida , its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in our programs, events, classes, services and activities. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after